Do you remember when everyone was obsessed with daisies? Is that something I’m misremembering, or was there a time circa 93ish when it was all about daisies daisies daisies?
God, the 90s really did have a feel didn’t they. I wanna go out and buy some used Levi’s, flannels and Docs.
- inthesaddle likes this
- ginnygal reblogged this from overit
- overit reblogged this from inthesaddle and added:
- ideleteme likes this
- pradaanswer likes this
- reallykatie likes this
- spangley said:Yes, daisy print babydoll dresses. With spaghetti straps. And we all wore tshirts underneath them. Ack!
- fishy likes this
- ohgrowup said:totes about daisies.
- walpaper likes this
- lenorebeadsman likes this
- inthesaddle posted this