Thoughts for the morning
- Baby’s kicking right now. This truly is the feeling that makes all other bad feelings fade into the ether.
- I slept funny and now have a crick in my neck, so I’m like weird stiff neck lady at my desk. I even made my chair real low so I didn’t have to look down at my monitor, but I put it back to where it was because I felt really dumb. Vanity.
- It’s funny how bears are so cute looking…so cute, in fact, that we’ve built a whole culture of cuteness around them in stuffed animals. I mean, a teddy bear is like, the stuffed animal, right? But bears will rip your fucking head off. I mean, they’re really mean, aren’t they? At least we kinda know this about other cute/beautiful animals like lions or something. But bears I think we all want to assume are as nice as they are cute and cuddly. But they’re NOT!
- I’m very deep this morning.
- I’m wearing a cape today. I feel alternately like Super Girl and Little Edie Beale.
- Two days on has started this morning. I woke up happy and refreshed. It feels nice.
- I’m hungry.
- What else is new?
- I don’t know how to end this post. So I just will.